- This event has passed.
Question Your Thinking, Change Your World – 2 Days Workshop based on The Work by Bryon Katie
August 11 @ 9:00 am - August 12 @ 5:30 pmRM720
“I need more money”,
“I’m too fat”,
“He/she doesn’t appreciate me”,
“The world’s not safe”.
Thoughts like these may constantly run through our minds, fostering fear, anger, struggle, stress, loneliness, and depression. How would your life be if these thoughts don’t bother you like they used to again?
This weekend retreat is designed for those new to The Work of Byron Katie as well as those who are experienced in The Work of Byron Katie.
People who do The Work as an ongoing practice commonly report:
– Alleviation of Depression Symptoms: Find resolution, even happiness, in situations that were once debilitating.
– Decreased stress: Live with less anxiety or fear.
– Improved relationships: Experience deeper connection and intimacy with your partner, your parents, your children, your friends, and yourself.
– Reduced anger: Understand what makes you angry and resentful and become reactive less often, with less intensity.
– Increased mental clarity: Live and work more intelligently and effectively, with integrity.
– More energy: Experience a new sense of ongoing vigor and well-being.
– More peace: Discover how to become “a lover of what is.”
Sue Lee is a Certified Facilitator of The Work. For the past 9 years, she has been sharing The Work with people all over the world through tele-classes and live workshops in Malaysia, Singapore, China, and the United States.
ONLINE REGISTRATION: http://tiny.cc/thework11aug
For more information, kindly whatsApp Chee Onn @ 012-3619151 with an introduction about yourself first
Places are limited – First come first served basis.
SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS THIS WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY
Runs around KL in the day, lays cable for BGF at night…